Do you have an immigration-related emergency? Call or text the Voces de la Frontera 24/7 hotline: 414-418-9409.
If you need support directly related to ICE activity, please contact Fabiola Hamden, Dane County Immigration Affairs Specialist at (608) 242-6260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to know:
- that all students, regardless of immigration status, have the right to attend school
- you never need to disclose your immigration status
- exactly what rights protect immigrant and undocumented individuals
- how to get help from organizations in the Madison area that offer legal and social services
- how to get help from the Madison Metropolitan School District